• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Credit to where they are at the moment and I think he will be a good manager, just f&cked up horribly with us.

Ditto. He cocked it up big time here. A year or two later and he might have been perfect.

His inability/stubbornness to not change when thjnga went wrong was the biggest failure for me. Tried to change too much too soon. Tried to change our play without having the players for it.

A lot of humble have some humble pie to eat with regards to Andre Villas Boas.

Is he actually doing all that much better than Redknapp last year? - and Redknapp got sacked.

A lot of arrogant people should be eating humble pie when they see what Redknapp is actually doing this seson. No CL, no England, he is taking QPR down instead.

Not that this isn't still a very honourable contribution to football.

I don't think AVB is doing all that great at all, it's just Bale on a hot streak, and Tottenham playing against weak teams that make them look better. They've got some tough fixtures coming up between now and May, and they aren't good enough to win the majority.

Edited by TorresTheBlue

JezQ8   

5points ahead of Arsenal, with ten games left.

Still wide open,

We still must keep maximizing as a slip up and arsenal will be right back in it

Is he actually doing all that much better than Redknapp last year? - and Redknapp got sacked.

A lot of arrogant people should be eating humble pie when they see what Redknapp is actually doing this seson. No CL, no England, he is taking QPR down instead.

Not that this isn't still a very honourable contribution to football.

QPR are by no means down yet. He took them from rock bottom and got them points. He will truly have pulled off "the great escape" if he manages to secure them a stay. It`s an achivement to get anything out of those players they have in my eyes. A squad with individuals, flops and some League 1 material only. Most be horrible to manage them.

7 in his last 8 games. Torres 1 in 18. Someone kill me please.

Lol. I said at the time (in this thread) that Lukaku outscoring Torres was a distinct possibility. I've been very suspicious to us loaning him out. He looked good in pre-season, and with a run of games under his belt (which we might as well have done instead of that donkey we've played with all season) he's now a revelation.

He'll be back and he'll better play a key part of our squad next season. Anything but is pure madness (which granted, we're extremely prone to these days).

Harvz   

He's missed a peno as well. Rather he do it in stripes than in blue to be honest. All part of the learning process.