• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

genjuro   

I heard Martin Tyler say United didn't concede a penalty all season.

As so many have said/ are saying= epl is corrupt and its getting worse.

Codger   

As so many have said/ are saying= epl is corrupt and its getting worse.

Credible sources please.

Codger   

Ferguson has already won the title but he is still bullying refs. Getting things ready for next season already ??

Just to be clear: you think that he should change a proven winning formula and stop trying now just because the game is won.

I can't imagine many people here would have a single reason to agree with you on that.

Interesting.

Quick point on penalties. If you (or Drogba) are static in a penalty area waiting for the ball to arrive, the defender can hack you to death and refs will do nothing. If, like Arsenal players, you are running into the box with or without the ball, the slightest touch will be enough. That is why we get so many this season and so many fewer before. This applies to all clubs, especially in the Prem. Which is not to say refs weren't biased before or now.

Sadly, it's a policy which has bore too much fruit over the years for United. Way too much.

And yes, I'm still bitter about the defeat on 28th October 2012 but I can't help wondering just how differently the season would have panned out had the ref not been bearing "gifts"... I think it played a pivotal role (in regards to a momentum shift) in the fate of two clubs that season - maybe the pivotal role.

Still, roll on next season

It was a game changer,that's for sure. And considering how the FA have acted since,it's hard not to become paranoid and angry.

Not sure whether this has been posted.

Hilarious on many levels:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abKiETRRcJE

Tame - could have been nastier.

And the irony is that since trying to win the sympathy of the lesser paid players by slagging off the overpaid Bosingwa, poor Harry has picked him pretty much every game - so I guess he has been one of the better performers.

I liked the Tele though.