• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Fair play Droy you old B@stard - you called this spot on!!

Confirmed he's going to retire;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22447018

Not so much of the "Old" thank you.

I've been predicting this for ages - about 3 seasons now. had to come right eventually.

I still can't see how the club most able to manage its succession problem the best would end up with Moyes. You might as well keep the Fergie/Whelan team and just give Fergie a few more days off.

BTW, nobody who knows anything is talking right now, and those best able to hunt through the rubbish bins are being deliberately mislead - as Chelsea have done for years.

you couldnt be more wrong..

Do you mind TTTB is our most accurate level headed pundit.He is GOD round these parts .

FYI:

We all look avidly to his predictions and head to the bookies cash ready.(kindly donated by a Nigerian businessman)

Oh the irony. Moyes is to take over or so it seems, one of the biggest jobs in football and then there were many on here who slated Moyes for under achieving at Everton and wouldn't want him here.

Not so much of the "Old" thank you.

I've been predicting this for ages - about 3 seasons now. had to come right eventually.

I still can't see how the club most able to manage its succession problem the best would end up with Moyes. You might as well keep the Fergie/Whelan team and just give Fergie a few more days off.

BTW, nobody who knows anything is talking right now, and those best able to hunt through the rubbish bins are being deliberately mislead - as Chelsea have done for years.

I like that you took umbrage with 'old' and not 'b@stard'! haha.

It was a compliment so no offence intended... =)

Oh the irony. Moyes is to take over or so it seems, one of the biggest jobs in football and then there were many on here who slated Moyes for under achieving at Everton and wouldn't want him here.

He's been hired but he hasn't achieved anything yet (in fairness, that's a pretty big ask for his first half hour).

Let's just see how things are in six/twelve/twenty four months time.

Stim   

Let's just see how things are in six/twelve/twenty four months time.

I know how this game works. Its united. Everything goes dandy for them. Moyes will do well. Will see if the media makes it seem like the world is against moyes as soon as united lose any bit of form.

Edited by Stim

Moyes will be a disaster at Man United in my opinion, he's great at a club like Everton, but will struggle to keep Man United's big players happy, and once they start losing he won't have the experience to turn things around. People shouldn't be suprised if Man United finish outside the top four next season.

Edited by TorresTheBlue

setzie   

Outside the top four? That's only possible if Rooney leaves and they don't find any proper replacement.

I think any manager would get into the top 4 with United.