• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Harvz   

Mark Hughes confirmed as manager of Stoke. Annoys me that in football a manager will get a new top job despite whatever track record they have. Once they are in the top flight they will stay in the top flight. There must be tens if not hundreds of good managers in the lower leagues and abroad, yet the PL teams only seem to hire managers with past PL experience, regardless how bad they are.

I don't know any other business where underperforming means so little to your career.

Incredible stupidity. Their fans must be pulling their hair out.

Rawk..... re.. Suarez

"His insistence on doing interview after interview really annoys the shite out of me, couldn't he just tell the club in private?, then they decide?

I know he's a foreign player with no ties to us but he's being disrespectful in the extreme, much like ladyboy Torres."

Edited by Guddy6969

It looks like Suarez is leaving Liverpool . :happy: Their supporters are burning shirts with his name on. :happy: Do they ever learn? :happy:

Edited by TorresTheBlue

I really hope Suarez leaves, a fool of the highest order.

He must be a fool, he decided to join Liverpool! :lol:

He must be a fool, he decided to join Liverpool! :lol:

He really was never going to get a better offer.

For RM to talked of ditching JM because of style and then hiring Suarez is a laugh. The pro-Barca press would destroy him in 3 months.

He really was never going to get a better offer.

For RM to talked of ditching JM because of style and then hiring Suarez is a laugh. The pro-Barca press would destroy him in 3 months.

Yep, I'm surprised people took Perez's words to mean he wanted to sign Suarez. Sounded like a polite thanks but no thanks to me.

Jedini   

Sir_Alex_Ferguson_Wide_Wallpaper1.jpg