• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Jedini   

Why is Walters still taking penalties for Stoke after last season? Smh...

0liver   

Loved that graph of where the previous penalties had went. He had always hit the same place except once and that was against us after he had scored 2 own goals so obviously a frustration penalty hit staright at middle as strongly as he could. Shocking penalty taker.

Nick89   

Arsenal losing 2-1 at Emirates and has been reduced to ten men. What a great start to the premiership!

Lol at Arsenal. Hate them with a passion and I take great pleasure in any setbacks they endure.

Easily the team I hate the most in world football (with Barca).

Seeing Wenger shaking his head in the dugout - priceless.

Christ Arsenal make me laugh.

I have no clue what they think they are doing in the transfer market, they'll probably end up spunking the cash on someone out of desperation.

They must be seriously worried about making the Top 4, Spurs and the Dippers have put together very tidy looking squads, Arsenal's team has gone backwards

Not sure about Liverpool. Thin squad and filled with youth who aren't anything special in my opinion.

Regarding Arsenal, I wouldn't be surprised to see Wenger being let go mid-season. They need a fresh start and his methods have brought them to a halt. I admire his reluctance of spending silly money but he's taken it to an extreme. They desperately need one or two too quality players and another two squad options.

I wonder if the Arsenal fans spending £1000 on their ST are happy campers now. Poor sods.

One has to wonder what a team like Arsenal is doing in the CL (if they beat Fener).
I could've imagined Spurs in the semi finals.

Paul1970   

Christ Arsenal make me laugh.

I have no clue what they think they are doing in the transfer market, they'll probably end up spunking the cash on someone out of desperation.

They must be seriously worried about making the Top 4, Spurs and the Dippers have put together very tidy looking squads, Arsenal's team has gone backwards

Did`nt they do that last year or before,they got spanked by man u and then went on a panic buy spending spree before the window shut.LOL

Edited by Devil Dog

Jedini   

Good job Swans on letting this mediocre bunch of scum have it easy today.