• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Champions League

I really want chelsea to get the winner of shakthar vs roma match or schalke vs valencia match, it would be a much easier route through to the semi final! then in the semi's and final we can take on the big boys and beat them.

I would want to face the winner from the Schalke vs Valencia tie. While one of the obvious reasons is that it's a much easier route to the semi final compare to us facing someone else, it'll also make for an interesting clash. But until then, lets finish the job against Copenhagen first.

As for tonight, if Arsenal score the first goal, then they just might have a chance as Barcelona obviously would then have to score 3 goals. If Barca score first, then it might be another trashing in the cards for Arsenal.

Lets just hope the 2nd leg is as exciting as the 1st leg! I reckon Barcelona to win 3-1 on the night, aggregate 4-3

^ Not easy if it's Shakhtar with the 2nd leg at their place - they've never lost there in that stadium IIRC!

I think they have lost there before. It's just that they have won all their games at home so far this season.

EDIT: Just checked the past results and I was right. Their last appearance before this season in the CL was 2 seasons ago and they lost at home in the GS to Barcelona and Sporting Lisbon 2-1 and 1-0 respectively. Its narrow defeats though.

Edited by Blues8

^ Not easy if it's Shakhtar with the 2nd leg at their place - they've never lost there in that stadium IIRC!

Yeah. And Copenhagen had not lost at Parken either!

Edited by Fernando Torres

I'd prefer to see all the English teams progress.

Couple of reasons:

1 - As long as Spurs/United and Arse are progressing it means they also have the distraction/extra games to contend with during the run in

2 - I'd rather face Arsenal than Barcelona with our current form

We'll see what happens, should be a good game tonight

I'd prefer to see all the English teams progress.

Couple of reasons:

1 - As long as Spurs/United and Arse are progressing it means they also have the distraction/extra games to contend with during the run in

2 - I'd rather face Arsenal than Barcelona with our current form

We'll see what happens, should be a good game tonight

If all 4 English clubs do progress, there is bound to be an all English CL QF tie. Hopefully, we won't be involved in those if that happens.

Both RVP and Fabregas start. It might be a gamble taken by Arsene Wenger there.

He has to really.He knows if they lose this one the confidence of the team would go down,all the way down.Arsenal are the only 'big' club whose manager is under virtually no pressure for winning something.