• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Champions League

Yes Arsenal will go through,but id give anything to hear Wenger's excuses this time.Probably 'last time it was 4-1,now it is 3-1'.'This team is young and improving bla bla bla'.

I don't like that voyeur of course, BUT they don't need excuses this time, **** me but I reckon they would've gone through if it hadn't been for the red card.

Its all over..Barcelona win.Yes,Van persie should't have been sent off.But in the Arsenal really showed no desire whatsoever.Deserved to lose.Roma are also out.

Lets just hope the 2nd leg is as exciting as the 1st leg! I reckon Barcelona to win 3-1 on the night, aggregate 4-3

Rather proud of that prediction, got 3 right in a row now! :O

Oh well, UEFA will be happy. I think Platini might actually break down and cry if Barca don't reclaim the trophy this year.

I expect United to knock Arsenal out of the FA Cup as well. These few weeks aren't going well for them.

Edited by stokerino

F9T   

Oh well, never send kids to do a man's job......looks like we'll have to wrap this baby up ourselves (o'course that's after playing 0-0 draw at the bridge against Copenhagen)

Thank goodness for that, thought Barcelona had pissed that away with Bendtner's chance. Total joke sending off though as there's no way Van Persie had heard the whistle and he hadn't looked up. Barcelona's first two goals were ridiculous.

Arsenal down to two competitions now, hopefully one after Saturday.

I think they have lost there before. It's just that they have won all their games at home so far this season.

EDIT: Just checked the past results and I was right. Their last appearance before this season in the CL was 2 seasons ago and they lost at home in the GS to Barcelona and Sporting Lisbon 2-1 and 1-0 respectively. Its narrow defeats though.

I think that was in their old ground - they've never lost at this one I don't think.

Edited by Chelsea-Till-I-Die

I don't like that voyeur of course, BUT they don't need excuses this time, **** me but I reckon they would've gone through if it hadn't been for the red card.

Not really,they had ZERO shots on target.That is appalling for any team in the world and Arsenal aren't known for thier solid defense either.If Barcelona were less wasteful in front of goal they could easily have had another 2-3 goals.

Not really,they had ZERO shots on target.That is appalling for any team in the world and Arsenal aren't known for thier solid defense either.If Barcelona were less wasteful in front of goal they could easily have had another 2-3 goals.

I know that but they literally did not need one single shot on goal for going through tonight. The missed chances,the superiority, it doesn't mean **** if you don't score. And that red card for RvP just wasn't one. And to quote a certain fat man, that's a facht.