• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Champions League

I personally think Hulk was a cut above the rest of the Porto squad and is destined for bigger things. A move to La liga or even to England (Spurs etc) in the summer looks like it's on the cards.

He's got the physical build to handle this league too.

Edited by rikybains1

Sir   
I tend to agree with you Sir Robben. It's amazing looking at the FA Cup, League and ECL how Pool, Arse, Man U and us all have the potential to wreck a competion for each other in various combinations.

Yup agreed on that one. It's also amazing how Man United could still win the whole lot yet they don't dominate and ruin football like we apparently did for two seasons back in 04/05 and 05/06. Funny thing at times the media.

scanz   
I personally think Hulk was a cut above the rest of the Porto squad and is destined for bigger things. A move to La liga or even to England (Spurs etc) in the summer looks like it's on the cards.

He's got the physical build to handle this league too.

what, shooting from 30 yards every time he got the ball? He was nowhere near "a cut above the rest of the Porto squad". He was on the ball a lot because he and Lisandro were pretty much their only outlets up top. Hulk's decisions to shoot every time he got the ball were just ridiculous. Not saying he's not a good player or won't become a good player, but he was poor tonight and don't think he done the job Porto were looking for him to do (the one he done at Old Trafford).

Osgood 9   
Yes, definitely it's the worst moment to face Liverpool

The Worst Moment For Liverpool!

Super Chels!

Sir   

Looking at the Ronaldo goal again it really was a superb strike from the guy!

Yes, it actually made me temporarily like him.

Same here, but all feelings where lost instantly after hearing his post match interview.

And the 10,000 interviews on ESPN.

"Ronaldo revels in wonder goal"

"Ronaldo justifies PFA placing" (wut?)

"Ronaldo definitely not off to Madrid"

"Ronaldo wants Fergie to stay on"

"Ronaldo says NO to global warming" (not rly)

Maybe we should ask Alex for his stance on wife beating or grocery shopping, given he scored a wonder goal.

Sir   
Yes, it actually made me temporarily like him.

Amazing to think Man United fans think he's had a poor season with 21 goals. He's been injured for what 3 months of the season and still banging in 21 goals isn't to shabby!