• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Champions League

I have to say even though Ray was one of the commentators, I can't stand him praising Spurs all night long! *facepalms* It's just really incredible that the British media and pundits are so overrating Spurs!

Both ties already look done and dusted which is a shame from a neutral perspective. But I'm delighted Spurs got thrashed anyway regardless if they were down to 10-man or not. Harry and some of his players have been talking too much up to this point! The only thing I would be concerned is that they would be able to focus finishing in the Top 4 again once they exit the CL.

And the result at the San Siro was certainly one I did not see it coming. Having said that, Inter's defense under Leonardo have been pretty awful anyway. It's just that Bayern did not take enough advantage of it in the previous tie.

Well, I hope things will go our way tomorrow. :)

If that's the sort of insight Wilkins came up with in training then no wonder he was let go, he said "stay on your feet" every 2 minutes.

Great goal by Stankovic vs Schalke but well played by ze Germans! Real Madrid just exposed Spuds, oh dear Crouchy...

What a waste of spaoce Bale was. Oh well not much point watching the Champions League next week with both Schalke and Real Madrid already through. I think I'll take a brisk walk instead.

What a waste of spaoce Bale was. Oh well not much point watching the Champions League next week with both Schalke and Real Madrid already through. I think I'll take a brisk walk instead.

It will be utter comedy if they get spanked at home. Another famous European night at 'The' Lane.

It will be utter comedy if they get spanked at home. Another famous European night at 'The' Lane.

I think Tottenham will proably win at home because Real Madrid will play the reservers, something like 1-0 or 2-1. I suppose the stadium will be half empty as there isn't much point fans turning up when Tottenham are already out.

Flinkers   

Super result for Schalke last night. Had a feeling it would be a great game and that they would give Inter a run for their money. Never thought the Italians would be bettered tactically and defensively, but I guess that's what you get for your money when Leonardo's your coach. Just heard he's still not won a home game in the Champions League.

Schalke haven't been good this year, other than in cup competition, but they're in one final already and have just taken a big step towards the semis of another. They have all the motivation they need to be dangerous for anyone.

Let's get into a similar position before we start counting chickens.

blizeH   

I think Tottenham will proably win at home because Real Madrid will play the reservers, something like 1-0 or 2-1. I suppose the stadium will be half empty as there isn't much point fans turning up when Tottenham are already out.

Real Madrid absolutely will not play the reserves, surely? The league is over for them pretty much - they won't catch Barca, so this is all they have.