• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Champions League

scanz   

I'm expecting Chelsea Vs Barca or Panathanikos imo.

we will get one of the two simply because of our so called rivalry with Barca and because of Ten Cate being manager of Panathanikos.

Osgood 9   

If we Get Barca We are ****ed.They are the favourites I think for the tournament.I just can't see a way past them.I'd take Bayern In a minute.I actually want the Mickey Mousers to get Barca!

I'm Really Excited For this Draw.It's Been a Big Part Of My Life.

Eh? What are you on about?

Although for once I will agree with you, I wouldn't mind us drawing Bayern, but at the same time, I've no fear of Barca and would love that tie just as much.

Osgood 9   

Well,Chris From the years 2002-2006 I have been in Lanzarote at the same time as the Draw and Me and dad have always watched it in Bars In Lanzarote.When I left my old school in Early 2007,I couldn't go to Lanzarote.So I couldnt watch the Draw,During the 4 years it became Traditon.I was Devasted that I couldn't watch it.That's why I look forward to it

Osgood 9   

I'm Really Excited for the Draw.Heard On SSN this morning that JFH Will be in the studio along with Charlie Nicholas and Phill Thompson and someone else whose name I forgot.So it should be a good footballing disccusion

Karan   

The Draw:

Chelsea - Juventus

Villareal - Panathinaikos

Sporting - Bayern

Atletico - Porto

Lyon - Barcelona

Real Madrid - Liverpool

Inter - ManU

Arsenal - Roma

mercury   

Well at least Jose has avoided Liverpool!

You couldn't get a better headliner in terms of personality than Sir Alex v Jose and the European Champions playing a team owned by a man whose biggest desire is to get their hands on that trophy.

I would love Jose to kick Man Utd out the Champions League for the second time in his career but ironically despite having on paper a much better and bigger squad I think he'll get beat home and away pretty easily in the end. Inter have not been at the races for me at all from what I've seen of them and I think on performances to date Sir Alex will be sleeping easy in his bed tonight.

It's also interesting from the point of view that Jose may well be advertising his wares for the Man Utd job when Sir Alex finally calls time on his tenure there, a good performance by Inter (and Mourinho be extension) and it may start the wheels turning in the boardoom upstairs at Old Trafford.

Liverpool have got a pretty decent tie against Madrid for all their "biggest club in the world" claims, they are no great shakes, Juve beat them home and away and I wouldn't say Juve are a hugely strong.

Liverpool to go through, plus Benitez can show off his qualities to Spain as an advert for his next job if he doesn't get his contract sorted out with Liverpool by then.

Arsenal should be able to beat Roma, they have improved in Serie A since their early very poor form but I still think Arsenal have too much class to be troubled unduly.

Barca have got almost a free pass against Lyon unless their form takes a sharp nose dive between now and February.

QueSera   
The Draw:

Chelsea - Juventus

Villareal - Panathinaikos

Sporting - Bayern

Atletico - Porto

Lyon - Barcelona

Real Madrid - Liverpool

Inter - ManU

Arsenal - Roma

Great draw. Some interesting ties. The Mickey Mouse part has finished, now the competition really starts.

Vogue   
Arsenal - Roma

That's a spanking waiting to happen. The funny thing is any team could spank the other.