• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Champions League

Sir   

Sky Sports are such hypocrites. They slate Ronaldo for diving and all that and as soon as he mentions Sky Sports and pretends to do an interview for them with Anderson Sky can't stop pleasuring themselves over it that the great Ronaldo mentioned them!

Sir   

And so Barcelona win it and win the treble. Fully deserved win for them and I am glad ManUre didn't :)

Remarkably easy for Barcelona I thought. Never even thought United seemed to have a chance, while Barcelona seemed in second gear for most of the game.

One would be forgiven for thinking it was a group match.

Man, what a cake walk. :\

I have to say, it was excellent watching "the pure English team" resorting to long balls.

stop acting like a sore loser

After the way you all cried after our first leg, I would think you all would be the last team to tell others to stop being a sore loser

xCELERYx   

Notice the excitement of Platini when he was handing over the trophy?

Looks utterly thrilled that everything turned out how he wanted.

I didn't watch the game, used the time to continue sleeping in my warm bed. Just managed to see that little bit on the news, during HT of the NBA Finals when I switched over.

NdAbbot   

Oh, so that means PES 2010 will go on w**kfest about Barcelona team. It will be impossible to stop any player from their squad and Eto'o with Messi will learn to run faster than plane during take off.

Khobar   

Makes it worse - we'd have beaten both of them (ref permitting). Didn't watch the match - just picking up on the reports.

Is it being hailed as a victory for football?