• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Champions League

Classic, classic away performance from Juve that..They won't be that far away from winning this competition.

They are so efficient and work incredibly hard.

Sir   

Loved the Juve result, only because of the commentator. It's the same guy that does all the Celtic games. When Celtic score he erupts like they'v just won the world cup, and my guessing is he does this because he's English and he doesn't want to be aimed with 'anti Scottish' abuse at him or whatever. Yet when Juve scored he was silent as a parrot. Funny how bias works. Isn't he meant to go crazy when Juve score because there are Juve supporters watching the game on Sky as well? I though that's what Martin Tyler said you should do...... Just funny, because as I say he goes crazy when Celtic score, and I'm sure it's because he's English so he thinks he better go mad or people will slag him off.

mumoko   

Seems like we just dont have the midfield or striker(quite obvious) to compete at that stage. The passing and pressing is so fast and hard I dont think we would have any possesion at all......

Yet, so many want not only Lampard's contract renewed but also demand the coach to start him every other game. Mind boggling.

Veratti and Matuidi on the other hand had an amazing game and showed what we lack in the central midfield.

genjuro   

Lets not overreact already people.......sure we could use another quality midfielder but come'on. If you think we have seen the best this Chelsea can do then your wrong. A couple more players with Jose around and teams will fear us once again for sure.

CFC-Joe   

Juventus are a top side. In my opinion, they have the second best midfield in the world (behind Barcelona).

Dark horses? Definitely.

Juve are a class team at the moment. Took a few years "off" to rebuild and boy have they succeeded.

They are cynical and amazingly aware tactically. They will be hard to beat for any team.