• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Champions League

genjuro   

Yeah must say we should have been in the CL.......hey lets hope we come back stronger than ever next season, thats if we dont blow our top4 chances. I really really hope for utd spanking bt RM. I hope RM show how vulnerable utd really are if you go at them. Other than that Madrid should win this.

Good game so far. If Madrid have more vision and see the passes the forward players have so much space it's unreal.

Mon Madrid.

Is it me or is Benezma very overrated?. When I see him in El Classico he mostly plays average and in the Euros he was very average

He's not overrated. It's all dependant on how much you watch of him, and if you watch a lot he is very good.

genjuro   

Come'on Madrid...win this match and shut the mouth on all those utd wankers in the media. RM have alot of space.

Erm... Is anyone gonna point out how defensive united have been? 10 men behind the ball for 90% of the game. If it were us we would be crucified for not playing the game....

But whatever. In other news, di Maria has been magnificent.

Still expect united to nick one and win in their home too.

genjuro   

Wow....the RM defence just simply shut themselves off for 30sec.......ridiculous they did that. And how about that rvp miss?