• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Champions League

United haven't been defensive, they just haven't been allowed a lot of time to get on the ball and dictate.

Madrid's pressing in nothing areas is a joy.

genjuro   

Well that madrid pressing is all thanks to Jose.......but utd have been defensive though, no matter what I'm sure the good unbiased eng media will be level headed.......not in a millions years.

The wank fest has begun.....The yellow ticker bar on SSN will soon say "United one step closer to CL glory after a draw in Madrid"

Edited by Budgeezer

0liver   

Madrid look clueless when they can't counter. I'm sure United will feel they could've won this. Still, I expect them to put this one to bed in England.

Edited by 0liver

JM7   

Interesting game. Utd played well, Madrid kind of "stumbled" their way to a draw. 2nd leg will be interesting, Madrid look very threatening on the counter and you can see a much more open game.

Not convinced by this De Gea love in. Made one class save early on but looked dodgy after that. The save with his foot was ridiculous and not in a good way.

Interesting game. Utd played well, Madrid kind of "stumbled" their way to a draw. 2nd leg will be interesting, Madrid look very threatening on the counter and you can see a much more open game.

Christ no. They defended well that was it, if you are going to state they played well then the balance between attacking and defending has to apply to that.

I thought United where very, very average.

genjuro   

Utd really werent special at all......fergie had them running but thats it. Rm wasnt super either but expect the eng media to bug utd up big time......and I mean big time. God knows if that was us we would be called boring and lucky. Ohh and dont expect utd to go through either, Jose will do his homework and punish utd. Far far from over.