• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Champions League

Mutu7   

Chelsea get a result playing defensively in Europe and it's anti-football. Man U get a result playing defensively in Europe and Fergie is a tactical genius.

botdx   

Chelsea get a result playing defensively in Europe and it's anti-football. Man U get a result playing defensively in Europe and Fergie is a tactical genius.

Was thinking that all night long. Gotta love all the wankfest about United.

Not convinced by this De Gea love in. Made one class save early on but looked dodgy after that. The save with his foot was ridiculous and not in a good way.

I thought the Real Madrid reserve keeper made some equally great saves - the reaction one from Van Persie onto the bar was fantastic and the one right at the death was very good too.

Now people will understand how great an achievement it was, us beating Bayern Munich in there backyard. Arse gettingxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't mind the odd bit of swearing for effect, but this is totally out of order as well as being 14 year old level wit.

genjuro   

Its evident all the years of shipping your best players out along with not getting quality players in have damaged Arsenal big time. They can do better than this yes but just look at them, they are very low in confidence and simply do not bother. Now Bayern is the opposite.......they look very strong this year as they did last year and I can see them go far.