• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Champions League

After recent years I'd actually quite like to see Bayern win the thing. Lord knows they've come as close as us to winning it recently

Yep, I'd like a Bayern win.

Munich gave me the time of my life last year, and not just the result. Every Bayern fan I met and spoke to (a lot, given I've friends out there and spent about 6 hours in a Bayern pub before heading out to drink with my own) was great craic. Friendly, respectfully wary of Chelsea, chatty and happy to share a few drinks.

On top of that they've fallen late so many times in recent years, and we all know how sh*tty that can feel.

I'll be chuffed if London can do for Bayern fans what Munich did for Chelsea fans.

Edited by thevelourfog

CFC-Joe   

I second that. Of the remaining teams, I'd probably choose Bayern, Dortmund, Madrid, Malaga, Juventus,Galatasary, PSG, Barcelona in that order.

Bayern have come so close so often (United 99, us last year, and Inter, where I thought they were far the better team). Hope they do it.

0liver   

Assumine the 4 favourites finish the job, this is my order of preference: Dortmund > Barca > Madrid > Bayern.

Lived in Germany for a while and watch Bundesliga so the hate for Bayern comes pretty naturally to me.

The tie won't be competitive at this stage unless you believe Galatasaray will score at least 3 without reply. How feasible is that given the insane level of scoring consistency exhibited by CR?

I obviously posted that before the first leg. On paper Galatasaray should've played better, they just didn't turn up, probably over-awed at the occasion.

And I wouldn't be so sure to count the chickens. Deportivo 9 years ago. I believe!

Yep, I'd like a Bayern win.

Munich gave me the time of my life last year, and not just the result. Every Bayern fan I met and spoke to (a lot, given I've friends out there and spent about 6 hours in a Bayern pub before heading out to drink with my own) was great craic. Friendly, respectfully wary of Chelsea, chatty and happy to share a few drinks.

On top of that they've fallen late so many times in recent years, and we all know how sh*tty that can feel.

I'll be chuffed if London can do for Bayern fans what Munich did for Chelsea fans.

This is spot on. I'd seriously consider flying over to London just to drink with the lot. On the Friday before the final I ended up in one of the Bayern bozers around 4am after having been lost on the Munich tube for a good few hours. Was the only Chels in there but we still managed a good sing song singing both Chelsea and Bayern songs. It was a truly bizarre way to spend an early Saturday morning and I didn't stumble back to the hotel until 7:30am on the morning of the game. They were top notch lads and such a good laugh. One would have thought entering such a bar at that hour in pretty much any Southern European city and you'll be in trouble! Instead I had the time of my life!

I sincerely wish them the crown this year. The way their fans respectfully stayed behind to watch us lift the trophy and celebrate was pure class. I asked a bloke on the train back to Mumich why he had stayed behind and he said he wanted to see us lift it. Said we'd deserved a CL title considering the last decade.

I like Bayern. Their fans and especially how they are organised. They are a proper football club. An institution I rank above Man United.

Jedini   

That is how THE KING strikes!!! DROGBAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Probably not popular round here and unlikely to happen but I would love to see Jose get his arse kicked and RM to go out

botdx   

Unbelievable game in Dortmund. Top quality goals. Elliseu... What a retard. Not only stole Baptista's goal, but was so lucky not to be flagged offside for that. I wonder how his teammates would have reacted to that. Oh and that Malaga's GK made two insane saves to keep them at the game at 1-1...