OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Champions League

4,188 posts in this topic

I'm with Grahame, let's hope it drags out into the toughest match either side have ever played and ever will play so that players such as Ronaldo and Rooney end up collapsing from exhaustion and get injured during the fall down.

I couldn't care less. I hope they run each other ragged for 90 minutes, then do the same in the next leg, have to play injury time with half a dozen players injured and then go into the longest penalty shootout in the history of football.

That made me smile lol

I couldn't care less. I hope they run each other ragged for 90 minutes, then do the same in the next leg, have to play injury time with half a dozen players injured and then go into the longest penalty shootout in the history of football.

Ditto. Just to add, Inter beat them at the end.

Are United being paid not to score? Very odd so far the number of chances they had.

Makes me think they could use a player like Anelka in a game like this; so many balls into the box for someone to just put in the back of the net.

Berbatov isn't having a good game so far and I'm being kind.

Inter are absolutely terrible. Is this the best Serie A has to offer? I hope so :)

Halftime 0-0 United-Inter.

Completely one-sided on United's favour. They could've score 3 goals, at least. And to think that United isn't even great, they're merely solid. United is making some sloppy passes and poor decisions.

Even then, they look like giants compared to Inter. So poor, so poor. If this is how they're playign at home, people might's well place money on another 6-2 at Old Trafford against an Italian side... well, 6-2 may be too much as I doubt Inter could score 2 goals.

Mourinho needs to change things now. Otherwise, United are sure to get at least one, maybe two goals, and wrap up this round before the home game.

If this is the crap Inter have made to top their league, then I've over-rated the Serie A as an entire competition frankly. I would pray Juventus is this rubbish tomorrow, but I wonder if that's too much to ask because with Anelka in our side, we'd win 5-0.

Switching between the reserves and Inter game. SAF has played into Jose's hands. His team would tire out in the second half and Inter would then nick a goal or two. I still stand by my prediction. 2-0 Inter.

Jose's half-time team talks still work wonders it seems. Inter the better side this half, already three great chances. They look a team reborn.Jose really is the master of the half-time team talk.

United have had a lot of chances but not taken them. They will be tired and frustrated, and Inter look fresher.

Looks a typical Jose 1-0 win to me.

^ Why didn't he not select such a crap tactic/team in the first place. That way he wouldn't have needed a team-talk? He wasted 45 minutes of the home leg. United don't need goals, Inter does.

As for a team reborn, it's only been ten minutes. They look better than the first, but that wasn't hard given how rubbish they were.

If it ends 0-0, United win this match and Inter has alot to do at OT as far as I think.

Switching between the reserves and Inter game. SAF has played into Jose's hands. His team would tire out in the second half and Inter would then nick a goal or two. I still stand by my prediction. 2-0 Inter.

Don't agree with this at all. Nelson Rivas had an absolute shocker in the first half and was subbed for Cordoba. As a result, Inter are playing with a lot more confidence. No clever tactics, no pure genius, just a like-for-like change for a player who was performing badly.