• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Champions League

yugam   

Am I right in thinking Hleb can play for Stuttgart against his parent club Barcelona ?

Yup,I hope it pans out as the Morientes deal.Remember he scored 2 goals for Monaco to knockout Real Madrid in 04-05..

Bloody Morientes..

I'll say it now, AC Milan will give United more trouble than we will get from Inter. I actually feel an upset is coming from that fixture. But it's a couple of months away and who knows what happens their their form then.

Sir   

Yup,I hope it pans out as the Morientes deal.Remember he scored 2 goals for Monaco to knockout Real Madrid in 04-05..

Bloody Morientes..

Yeah I remember. But I don't like this rule, it poses questions about him and Barcelona and about certain legalities. "Make sure you don't have a good game Mr Hleb" but in a way you don't mind Barca saying this as it is their player.

Just not sure how I feel on situations like this in football.

yugam   

Just not sure how I feel on situations like this in football.

I just hope it never happens to us in the future.

yugam   

It'll be absolutely fantastic if Beckham doesn't come off the bench tonight, or at Old Trafford. Weeks of media build-up completely crushed.

Sorry to disappoint you but Beckham is starting tonight.

genjuro   

Well there goes anu chance of UTD going out......ridiculous by AC as they could easily be 2-3 ahead. A more clinical team with better defence would had crushed UTD. Ohh and did I mention if both us and Barca kkep winning we'll meet again in the semis? Orchestrated from the start.

Milan are not a great team. They have no ball retention against the top sides in Serie A, let alone Europe, and Favalli has been retired for the best part of 3 years now but he just hasn't realised it. I'm surprised Valencia wasn't on the pitch sooner.

Having said that, they really should have been 3 or 4 goals up before half time, but only because United were terrible in that first half, and Milan were rightly made to pay for their errors in not converting by 20 minutes of football from Manchester United that won them the tie.

Pato was not fully fit at all, but at 20 is not lacking any attribute in his game. Pato over Aguero for me.