OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Champions League

4,167 posts in this topic

Haha, though strangely I wouldn't be surprised to see them knock out Bayern this time and advance. It would be good for us if they did!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How embarrassing!!!  Arsenal lose 1-5 at home to Bayern after having lost by the same score away. Can't stop laughing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What with Arsenal's 2:10 and Ibrahimovic's 3 match ban, what next this week? Can't wait for Spuds : Millwall on Sunday - my ribs are killing me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, blue moon said:

What with Arsenal's 2:10 and Ibrahimovic's 3 match ban, what next this week? Can't wait for Spuds : Millwall on Sunday - my ribs are killing me!

2:10 (or 10 to 2) - it has a nice ring to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

2:10 (or 10 to 2) - it has a nice ring to it.

2:10 is ten past two unless you meant ten to.  

 

 

 

 

My head hurts 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, just the number 10 is nice right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2016 at 7:54 PM, Jasonb said:

Haha, though strangely I wouldn't be surprised to see them knock out Bayern this time and advance. It would be good for us if they did!

Hope you didn't put any money on it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope the only money I have is £5 on Chelsea and Newcastle to win their leagues, returns £100.

Placed in August.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6-1 and 6-5 over 2 legs.  Barca get a 50th min pen, an 88th min goal, an 91st min penalty, and still behind on away goals, they get a 95th minute winner.
Haven't watched it, but sounds a real shocker to me.  PSG meltdown it seems.  And the ref??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Droy was my hero said:

6-1 and 6-5 over 2 legs.  Barca get a 50th min pen, an 88th min goal, an 91st min penalty, and still behind on away goals, they get a 95th minute winner.
Haven't watched it, but sounds a real shocker to me.  PSG meltdown it seems.  And the ref??

Incredible game. Barca deserved it. They never gave up. 

Typical French surrender.  Arrogant PSG mugs needed to come down to earth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now