OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Champions League

4,167 posts in this topic

PSG were appalling. Barca's first three goals were all from calamitous defending. Di Maria's miss was ridiculous too.

Incredible result, decent game. 

Barca have some amazingly talented players... But... some of the actions of Neymar and Suarez dear me. Did not think it was a penalty on Neymar and I think the referee started to agree at the start, I think he was going to give him a yellow for a dive. Thing is, it could be seen as one of those South American 'clever play' things but Neymar knew exactly what he was doing there. As for Suarez dear oh dear.

Crazy game but PSG what a laugh. What a mess.

Cheese eating surrender monkeys

A few of you probably seen this already, had to share.

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, Ham said:

How odd . Another totally unrelated company.

On 8/3/2017 at 11:07 PM, Ham said:

Incredible game. Barca deserved it. They never gave up. 

Typical French surrender.  Arrogant PSG mugs needed to come down to earth. 

They're a bunch of cheating bastards and how surprising, the refs are happy to oblige. 

Disgustng club maybe even worse than Liverpool. Suarez made the right move. 

1 person likes this

So 15th place Leicester are currently (72nd minute) going through against 3rd place in La Liga, Seville.

Seems to me that this experiment of an English team taking the CL more seriously than the PL proves a point - much like 2005 & 2012.

Credit to Leicester 2-0 on the night, now let's see who they get in the next round.

Just realised Leicester City is the only English club going to the quarterfinals.

Hilarious. Absolutely hilarious. Arsenal, City and Spurs😂😂😂

Tottenham got knocked out by Leverkusen and Monaco. Believing the resident expert, Spurs got knocked out by Championship sides. Arsenal got spanked 10-2 by Bayern and City also got knocked out by a Championship side Monaco. 

English teams and English football is clearly the pride of Europe and also the best because they have the most money. Let me try and be serious once my rib age has stopped shaking uncontrollably.