OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Champions League

4,188 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

He was signed in 2009 , before Mourinho got there in 2010.

There's two people who made Ronaldo what he is today , one is Fergie and the other one is Ronaldo.

Part of the Mourinho legacy - just as SFL and JT was for Grant through to Di Matteo.

8 hours ago, zaffo said:

I think Varane, Modric, Coentrao, and Morata are the four remaining players - although they had to buy Morata back. 

Edit: F**k Ramos.

So your 4, Ramos, Ronaldo, Benzema,  Marcelo and Carvajal it is.  Just the 9, 4 years on.

21 hours ago, Sleeping Dave said:

But I can't bear another JM discussion. It's always so heated. I think everything there is to say has been said. 

You'll be amazed at the new stuff people will invent.  It is quite fun to see it.

27 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Part of the Mourinho legacy - just as SFL and JT was for Grant through to Di Matteo.

So the side that Mourinho rocked up and won the league with immediately was Ranieris' legacy then was it?

2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

He was signed in 2009 , before Mourinho got there in 2010.

There's two people who made Ronaldo what he is today , one is Fergie and the other one is Ronaldo.

I can't see his responses unless they're quoted. In this instance, the delicious irony of his flawed response 😂

"Some people are just so desperate to make their point they can't think for themselves anymore".

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

So the side that Mourinho rocked up and won the league with immediately was Ranieris' legacy then was it?

yes - Ranieri's team got 79 points, so with a bit more money it was no great surprise that he next manager would win the Prem "immediately".   .

Mind you I can't recall people getting worked up about Ranieri destroying every club he has ever been at and leaving clapped out teams behind him.  

Oh Ranieri definitely deserves credit for the 2005-2012 team. 

Cech and Robben was bought on his watch (whether he had input or not is a different matter), and he had already JT, Gallas, Lampard, Makelele, Duff etc in place. 

22 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

yes - Ranieri's team got 79 points, so with a bit more money it was no great surprise that he next manager would win the Prem "immediately".   .

Mind you I can't recall people getting worked up about Ranieri destroying every club he has ever been at and leaving clapped out teams behind him.  

I don't think you'll find many Chelsea supporters who think that about Jose either , anyone can see what a great side he built but lets not be blind sided by the fact that we were talking about the influence that he had on Real Madrid which is much more difficult to quantify , personally I think he toughened them up a bit made them want it a bit more.

7 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I don't think you'll find many Chelsea supporters who think that about Jose either , anyone can see what a great side he built but lets not be blind sided by the fact that we were talking about the influence that he had on Real Madrid which is much more difficult to quantify , personally I think he toughened them up a bit made them want it a bit more.

perhaps not many Chelsea supporters, but a hell of a lot of posts from a few of them.

On 6/5/2017 at 11:08 PM, Droy was my hero said:

yes - Ranieri's team got 79 points, so with a bit more money it was no great surprise that the next manager would win the Prem "immediately".   .

Quite.