• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Champions League

kev61   
On 07/03/2018 at 9:49 PM, blue moon said:

Sitting in aBrussels bar with a bunch of ******. What a joyous evening. Beaten by an old lady!

2 euros a pint?ah..Brussels a lovely place!.

Holymoly   

Another heart warming night at OT. Manure out and Pogba showing his worth yet again.

Whatever happens tonight, at least we can say we lost to a world class team and have it a shot.

Mourinho is simply not what he was. He’ll be gone from United soon enough. Awful football with such talented players. He has ruined Sanchez already. 

And I can’t help but laugh.

1 minute ago, James Prescott said:

Whatever happens tonight, at least we can say we lost to a world class team and have it a shot.

Mourinho is simply not what he was. He’ll be gone from United soon enough. Awful football with such talented players. He has ruined Sanchez already. 

And I can’t help but laugh.

If by a miracle , we get past Barcelona , I hope we get Seville next , they were awful but United outdid them in the awfulness stakes.

They have to take a hit on Pogba and get him away from the club , he was terrible and looks to me to have been sulking when he came on as he hadn't been picked from the get go.

A lot of United fans now get what we said about Jose when he went there. They thought it would be different. It’s not.

He’s just not been the same since 2010. From 2002 to 2010, he won 6 league titles, 2 CL titles, the UEFA Cup, and 5 domestic cups. 14 trophies. In 7 full seasons. 

Since 2010, he has won only two league titles, one Europa league, and 3 domestic cups. 6 trophies in 7 seasons, and only two or three which really count. And no CL titles. 

30 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

If by a miracle , we get past Barcelona , I hope we get Seville next , they were awful but United outdid them in the awfulness stakes.

They have to take a hit on Pogba and get him away from the club , he was terrible and looks to me to have been sulking when he came on as he hadn't been picked from the get go.

When fellaini gets picked ahead of him something’s up..