• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Champions League

8 hours ago, kennypaul said:

Just saw Mourinho press conference about the Sevilla defeat.Priceless

Apparently they're rubbish , they've been rubbish for years and how can they compete when they've barely spent any money .

It was very entertaining though.

Holymoly   

All of a sudden teams are sussing out the way to play City. At least with us it took them until the summer. Just a shame the Scum are the main beneficiaries. Klopp needs to take his rightful plaudits though.

Barcelona out too. The Pep legacy rapidly unravelling?

3 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

All of a sudden teams are sussing out the way to play City. At least with us it took them until the summer. Just a shame the Scum are the main beneficiaries. Klopp needs to take his rightful plaudits though.

Barcelona out too. The Pep legacy rapidly unravelling?

Maybe I haven't been watching too closely, but from I gather the secret appears to be to sit back and let them murder you for the first half and then hope to pinch a few back H2.  Much as we played against them - much indeed as the tactics of pretty much every team this season has appeared to be.  Doesn't always work!

That Buffon is a bit of a plonker:

“To award such a doubtful, or super doubtful, penalty just ahead of the final whistle and destroy the work of a team who gave absolutely everything you have to have a rubbish bin instead of your heart,” Buffon said. “A human being cannot decide the elimination of a team with such decision. When I don’t feel I’m good enough, I put myself in a corner. He should do the same. It’s a matter of sensibility. It means you don’t know where you are, which teams are playing, you don’t know ****.”

The goalkeeper added: “You need to be prepared for a game like this. You have to watch the first leg and see that a similar foul was not punished with a penalty for Juventus in Turin. And especially you need personality to referee a game like this. If you don’t have personality, you better watch the game from the stands with your wife and your kids while eating fries. What did I say to him while I was protesting? I could say everything in that moment because when you take such decision in a certain moment of the game it means you don’t know what sport is.

“We had done something which seemed impossible. It’s a pity it ended like this, unjustly. It was one tenth of a penalty. But life goes on.”

Added to which getting sent off meant that even had Szczesny saved the pen, Juve would have been down to 10 men for the extra 30 mins.

This is a guy with 176 international caps.