• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Champions League

Holymoly   

Courtois doing his thing for Madrid tonight.

Sciatika   

I think it's nice of him to make the effort to entertain us.

Holymoly   

Good to see Manure keep their congested fixture list so as not to give them an undue advantage over us, but it was NEVER a penalty.

3 hours ago, Holymoly said:

Good to see Manure keep their congested fixture list so as not to give them an undue advantage over us, but it was NEVER a penalty.

I think more interestingly, if that was a penalty (as the BT ref claims), why is it only Chelsea players who defend with their arms behind their backs, and why haven't we had half a dozen penalties for handball this calendar year alone?  Most of which were seen and waved away by refs.

5 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I think more interestingly, if that was a penalty (as the BT ref claims), why is it only Chelsea players who defend with their arms behind their backs, and why haven't we had half a dozen penalties for handball this calendar year alone?  Most of which were seen and waved away by refs.

We had a much clearer shout against Fulham last weekend. Not given and the commentators agreed. 

I'm with Mr Mark Kelly on this one. We are constantly getting a rough deal. 

Jasonb   

As expected Barca progress, though unexpectedly Ajax gate crash the semis. 

De Gea for Utd's second was poor, this season not the first time he has made a clanger............

Noticed Juve were without Chiellini who I always rated a as their top defender even if a master of the dark arts. 

Leo91   

Welp. City vs Spurs was like our 4-4 game vs Liverpool but on another level. Never seen a game like it. VAR needs addressing though. I understand the right calls were made on the whole. But tonight and last nights Juve vs Ajax, play was stopped after every goal to review it. What type of sport have we got on our hands now where we can't celebrate a goal until it's reviewed. 

Very likely now that it could be a Liverpool vs Tottenham final. And if thats the case. Then it'll be the first european final I'm gonna miss in my life. Media blackout for whole season. I could live with Liverpool winning it as we've seen it before however.

Edited by Leo91

Ham   
4 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

Welp. City vs Spurs was like our 4-4 game vs Liverpool but on another level. Never seen a game like it. VAR needs addressing though. I understand the right calls were made on the whole. But tonight and last nights Juve vs Ajax, play was stopped after every goal to review it. What type of sport have we got on our hands now where we can't celebrate a goal until it's reviewed. 

Very likely now that it could be a Liverpool vs Tottenham final. And if thats the case. Then it'll be the first european final I'm gonna miss in my life. Media blackout for whole season. I could live with Liverpool winning it as we've seen it before however.

Even after seeing the Llorente goal on VAR I thought it hit his forearm first and for the disallowed city goal I thought he was only in an offside position after a backpass by Ericksen.

19 minutes ago, Ham said:

Even after seeing the Llorente goal on VAR I thought it hit his forearm first and for the disallowed city goal I thought he was only in an offside position after a backpass by Ericksen.

Maybe - I watched it on a big 4K TV screen perhaps 30 times, and I am still not sure if it hit his elbow.  Or rather like the game, each sided scored alternately until it was 14-13 against.

The backpass does deflect off a City player, not 100% of the rules there, but I think it is offside then.

Let Spurs put as much effort into the celebrations as they did into the game  :)

34 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

Simply not true. Not only not true, but a gross exaggeration.