• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Champions League

Rubbish match, made even worse by BT Sport's amatuerish presentation and commentary.  Why do you need 2 summarisers in the commentary box?  Mythmanaman and Jenas are absolute toilet as summarisers, I hope BT lose the UCL rights, people moan abut Sky but BT are 100 times worse.

1 hour ago, blueandproud said:

Rubbish match, made even worse by BT Sport's amatuerish presentation and commentary.  Why do you need 2 summarisers in the commentary box?  Mythmanaman and Jenas are absolute toilet as summarisers, I hope BT lose the UCL rights, people moan abut Sky but BT are 100 times worse.

I imagine they felt "obliged" to have one summariser representing/biased toward each team. Had Ajax reached the final, I very much doubt Jenas would have been there.

SKY reporting that some of the Liverpool supporters "haven't even gone to bed yet".

It's not like they have to get up for work in the morning . 

Liverpool are on their way out, Red Bull with Bulldoze them, and the Bulls hate anything red so Liverpool are in big trouble.

They can't possibly repeat the fluke of last year, luck like that won't be seen for another 100 years.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52242083

Barcelona: Six board members resign and criticise club

Six Barcelona board members have resigned and told president Josep Maria Bartomeu they are unhappy at how the club is being managed.

In a joint letter, the six expressed concern over the financial implications of the coronavirus crisis for the club.

They also criticised the handling of a scandal in February when the club were forced to deny hiring a firm to attack its own players on social media.

And they called for Barca to call new presidential elections.

Emili Rousaud and Enrique Tombas - two of the club's four vice-presidents - quit alongside four directors: Silvio Elias, Josep Pont, Jordi Calsamiglia and Maria Teixidor.