• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Champions League

I've only seen the photo above and this.
Certainly a foul, but his foot barely gets off the ground, he continues running forwards and  the keeper slides his leg underneath.  Not a Red or Yellow IMO

Ham   
18 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Certainly a foul, but his foot barely gets off the ground, he continues running forwards and  the keeper slides his leg underneath.  Not a Red or Yellow IMO

I thought you might say something like that.

😏

22 minutes ago, Ham said:

I thought you might say something like that.

😏

I thought you might make it about me rather than back up what you were only saying an hour or so ago.

Ham   
12 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I thought you might make it about me rather than back up what you were only saying an hour or so ago.

Goodnight. Not interested.

8 hours ago, Ham said:

Goodnight. Not interested.

Course not. Got it wrong, went personal instead of admitting to it, walks off in high huff.... 

Chrisb   
21 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Watched it live and then multiple times on replay due to VAR, it certainly looked to me like a foul which could quite easily have got a yellow or a red depending on the ref. I think he got lucky that Pepe then bumped into Sterling turning into a penalty claim.

9 minutes ago, Chrisb said:

Watched it live and then multiple times on replay due to VAR, it certainly looked to me like a foul which could quite easily have got a yellow or a red depending on the ref. I think he got lucky that Pepe then bumped into Sterling turning into a penalty claim.

Looks innocent enough to me.  The contact was all through the keeper, his foot barely got off the ground, and what looks like a stamp and twist in the photo looks like a player trying to take his weight off as soon as he feels contact.  Still the kind of incident one can disagree on easily.

Chrisb   
14 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Looks innocent enough to me.  The contact was all through the keeper, his foot barely got off the ground, and what looks like a stamp and twist in the photo looks like a player trying to take his weight off as soon as he feels contact.  Still the kind of incident one can disagree on easily.

I’m not sure about “innocent”, he saw the keepers leg and made no attempt to miss standing on it. I accept that it happened at speed but even so, players have seen red for less than that. 

JaneB   
On 22/10/2020 at 8:08 AM, Droy was my hero said:

Course not. Got it wrong, went personal instead of admitting to it, walks off in high huff.... 

How many times? 🤬

Please grow up 🤦🏻‍♀️