• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Champions League

Reel   

I've been down with a pjanic to chelsea move for a couple years now.

Sir   

:(

Well Sevilla got knocked out by CSKA Moscow 3-2 on Agg. Barca play Stuttgart tomorrow, and the draw is this Friday in Nyon

Sir   

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUARTER-FINAL DRAW:

Lyon v Bordeaux

Bayern Munich v Manchester United

Arsenal v Barcelona

Inter Milan v CSKA Moscow

SEMI-FINAL DRAW:

Inter Milan/CSKA Moscow v Arsenal/Barcelona

Bayern Munich/Manchester United v Lyon/Bordeaux

Bayern V Manchester United. Most people are already knocking out Munich before the game has even started, so that should be a nice bit of motivation for them, and no pressure either. Even though Man United are no where near as good with Ronaldo and Tevez out of the team now, they are still a very well organized outfit who some how will go through even in my opinion if the squad they have now isn't as great as years gone by. If Rooney misses one of the matches, though, they could struggle.

Lyon V Bordeaux is going to be a very tight game, I really can't call that one.

Arsenal V Barcelona. Barca will be far too strong for them, and in the Camp Nou as the second leg they should go through. Messi being the main man, so if he misses one of the games you never know what might happen. Ibrahimovic has been very hit and miss, so if he hits some form he is another one who can make the difference. I really can't see Arsenal winning though.

Inter Milan V CSKA. Obviously it looks like Inter will win this tie, but with the suspensions they have and if they get some injuries it is certainly no for gone conclusion. And CSKA being at home in the second leg isn't what Jose would want, so this could be the potential shock of the round.

Sir   

As long as Arsenal don't win. I am seriously hoping Chelsea are the first London club to win the Champions League.