• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Champions League

I don't like to see injuries.

Having looked at the replays several times, I think WR's metatarsal is involved. The Bayern player ahead of him stepped on his toes and the Rooney's reaction just after going down said it all.

The replay shows he 'may' have trod on his left loof and Rooney moving aside went over on his right ankle...

I don't think he'll be risked. When players roll an ankle really badly, they tend not to train, let alone play, as a precautionary measure.

In the first 5 minutes Barcelona created more chances than they did in 180 minutes against us. Arsenal are being torn apart.

I was embarassed just by watching that,seriousely embarassed.Ridiculous from l'Arse,just ****ing stay at home if you can't fight!!!I have never in my entire life seen a team being torn apart like that in the first 20 mins.It's kinda funny,kinda sad.Heaven forbid they win the league....

Edited by cro-chels

I was embarassed just by watching that,seriousely embarassed.Ridiculous from l'Arse,just ****ing stay at home if you can't fight!!!I have never in my entire life seen a team being torn apart like that in the first 20 mins.It's kinda funny,kinda sad.Heaven forbid they win the league....

Yeah it was embarrasing. How it was 0-0 at half time I'll never know. Barca just got the goal they deserve as I write this.

I agree it will be a sad state of affairs if Arsenal win the league. They got beaten 3-0 by us at the Emirates and 3-1 by United there and lost at the Bridge and Old Trafford too. Now they're getting destroyed at home again, this could be 3-0 by full time.

Heh, really glad that those *****ers are down a man and getting a taste of their own medicine.

Better from Arsenal,though Barca bottled it as much as Arse won it.So Gallas,Fabregas and Arshavin injured,......as Keri Hilson would say I LIKE:))

And where the **** was Messi??Little dwarf was shite again against a proper (not really) side!

Edited by cro-chels