OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Champions League

4,167 posts in this topic

Muntari is absolute crap!

Inter will win it. IMHO. Manu players are looking exhausted. Little bit more quality in the final third and Inter will nail it.

Edited by Blue Maverick

That Santon kid looks amazing. Just checked his age, he's 18 and he's only had 6 appearances. What a little gem by the looks of it. You get the feeling Inter will nick it, but you never know.

That was a deliberate, cheating, handball from Evra to block a cross. I didn't even need a replay to spot that. How did the ref miss it?

Now Rooney makes a somewhat clean tackle, and is yellow carded for it. Wtf?

Edit: That was an excellent out of the box reflexive kick from Inter's goalie to stop Rooney from being clear for an empty goal.

United don't need goals, Inter does.

If it ends 0-0, United win this match and Inter has alot to do at OT as far as I think.

don't agree with this at all

if it finishes 0-0 then all Inter need at Old Trafford is a score draw to go through, United will have to win the game.

Edited by scanz

I agree, great reflex from the keeper. I never thought much of Cesar before this season. FT 0-0, Very familiar imo.

Don't agree with this at all. Nelson Rivas had an absolute shocker in the first half and was subbed for Cordoba. As a result, Inter are playing with a lot more confidence. No clever tactics, no pure genius, just a like-for-like change for a player who was performing badly.

I dont know why Jose didn't start Cordoba. Shocking decision. The difference in class between the two couldnt have been more obvious

Now Rooney makes a somewhat clean tackle, and is yellow carded for it. Wtf?

Rooney never makes clean tackles. He just hacks down his opponents.

don't agree with this at all

if it finishes 0-0 then all Inter need at Old Trafford is a score draw to go through, United will have to win the game.

United will be better than this at home. The idea that Inter could play like this at home and then expect to do better in England is odd. Today, United could've been 2-0, 3-0 up by half-time. Mourinho has alot of work to do because I don't see Man United not scoring this many chances at Old Trafford.

And then add the fact that they had O'Shea and Evans in defence. When Vidic comes back, things will be exponentially harder for Inter to score on. Rooney didn't play apart from a few minutes either (returned from injury?).

Game over at 0-0. Overall, United were merely solid but shaky at times. Inter were complete rubbish in the first half, but then got to United's shaky/solid level in the second half.

Rooney never makes clean tackles. He just hacks down his opponents.

I hate his temper issues and petulance. But that was clean and wasn't worthy a foul against him. In fact, I wondered if the second Inter tackler made a foul with his jump but maybe that was on the ball too.

And even if it was a foul, it was certainly not yellow-card worthy. Rooney has made some insane moves before, but a player's past must never come into account in a certain incident. He was right in this case.