• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Champions League

Superb match, Ibra has silenced a lot of people tonight! Fabregas and Arshavin look crocked....ooo!

Ibrahimovic had two incredibly easy chances, one of them was due to Almunia being Almunia and another was an easy tap in.

cii99mn1   

Ibrahimovic had two incredibly easy chances, one of them was due to Almunia being Almunia and another was an easy tap in.

I bet you think Ibrahimovic "doesn't do much", don't you?

PS. So Arsenal got a penalty against Barcelona... The game yesterday just shows how much influence the ref and luck can have on games at this level. When we played Barca they hardly had a shot on goal, yesterday it was Arsenal who couldn't hardly muster a shot on goal (10-0 in shots to Barca after 15 minutes). Despite this both games where draws. And a lot of the gooners are "so proud" after this display... Suddenly playing "beautiful" football doesn't matter anymore, suddenly it's all about getting a lucky result - at home. Yesterday Barca had 533 completed passes and Arsenal 265 (less than half!). Arsenal got 5 yellow cards and gave away 18 fouls (Barca 11). Really "beautiful", eh?

One could probably write a book about myths in football and how hard they are to kill. Arsenal aren't what they used to be, the talk about "beautiful" football is no longer fit and hasn't been for quite a while. How can you compare a team with Bendtner in it with a team with Henry and Bergkamp?

It's the same for Chelsea, we are to most people still the same team as under Mourinho, it doesn't matter how many times we beat Villa 7-1. Or how many seasons we score the most number or goals, or have the most shots, or the most completed passes. We are still this boring, long ball, physical team.

Sir   

Very happy with the Bayern result of course, big shame Robben didn't play but a 2-1 win os very good for them. I hope they stuff United in the away leg.

As for the Barca game, Barcelona killed Arsenal and were kind of unlucky to come away with a 2-2. Still not sure on the penalty and red card, funny how they got that yet we never get bugger all.

Sir   

Looks like Ibrahimovic will miss the Arsenal game. He picked up a calf injury in the warm up against Bllbao. That should give El Pep a few teething problems!

Looks like Ibrahimovic will miss the Arsenal game. He picked up a calf injury in the warm up against Bllbao. That should give El Pep a few teething problems!

That's good to know! I really want either Arseanl or Bayern Munich to win the UEFA. Don't want Barca, Man U, or Inter. And I won't mind CSKA but of all the teams they show the least potential of winning it.

NickC   

That's good to know! I really want either Arseanl or Bayern Munich to win the UEFA. Don't want Barca, Man U, or Inter. And I won't mind CSKA but of all the teams they show the least potential of winning it.

No, no, no!! Why Arsenal?? Not them!! Even though my faith in this particular competition has been severely dented, I want us to be the first London club to lift this!!

Oh not Arsenal! Hate them too much. If any london club's going to get it we have to be the first!

Number one choice is Bayern