• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Champions League

yugam   

Barca v Inter in the semis,leaving aside football its one for the theatrics I must say.

Well played Barca and Messi by the way..

Messi is just stunning to watch, give him a yard of space and you're done for. However, as mentioned in a previous post, we did keep him pretty quiet in our matches vs Barca!

Looking forward to watching Jose's Inter strangle the life out of "beautiful football" in the semi-final.

Absolutely.

As pleasant as it to see Messi reap havoc in Arsenal defenses, for me the true test for Messi is yet to come; against Inter. Arsenal it seems were fairly determined to lose from the very outset. Taking nothing away from Messi it was a truly poor performance b Arsenal.

genjuro   

Yeah Messi is awesome but as we proved under Guss if your defence is good you can easily take him out.......UTD couldnt contain him either......only we did. Hope they smash Inter out......dirty monks.

Maradona had the hand of God - Messi has the rest of His body. Two Gooner mates text me last night saying that if they were going to go all that way to Barcelona just to get whooped then it was worth every penny they spent.

There just aren't the words to describe Messi.

(And all this "we made Messi look crap, we are brilliant" is utter shite and cheapens the how good this kid is)

scanz   

As good as Messi is and was last night, just look at the defending for each goal, absolutely abysmal.

We've shown the world how you play against Barcelona and yet no one tries to replicate our approach because it's 'not football' or whatever people call it. We should offer a consultancy service on how to play against Barcelona.

If Inter have all their players fit, then I quite fancy them.

Edited by scanz

We've shown the world how you play against Barcelona and yet no one tries to replicate our approach because it's 'not football' or whatever people call it. We should offer a consultancy service on how to play against Barcelona.

Still lost though didn't we. Wouldnt imagine we'd have too many takers for this consultancy business you're proposing.

Don't give up the day job.

Sir   

Well what can you say. Messi Messi Messi Messi.

Incredible performance from him. But what went unnoticed, did any one else catch Gael Clichy kick out at him on one of his mazy runs ? It wasn't a little kick, he proper went for him.

Still lost though didn't we. Wouldnt imagine we'd have too many takers for this consultancy business you're proposing.

Don't give up the day job.

Crap ref decisions and all, even a few Barca fans I know admit that Messi struggles against us. First season we had Ashley Cole he was kept quiet to the point that he actually switched sides at the half.