• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Champions League

Skyryser   

I saw Santon for the first time tonight, was very impressed by what I saw. A big one for the future I think.

Santon, he was a fullback right? Seemed okay, did what he needed to do in attack. First time I've seen/heard of him, didn't know he was a kid.

Prediction time for today. Madrid to beat Liverpool by at least 2 goals, Bayern and Villareal to win too.

scanz   
Prediction time for today. Madrid to beat Liverpool by at least 2 goals, Bayern and Villareal to win too.

not the greatest predictions huh nona ;p

Liverpool do it again, f'ing Benayoun, jeez. And Villarreal drew at home with Panathanikos 1-1. Bayern though, 5-0, I said earlier to some mates that they may be dark horses, no one has given them a mention at all and I'm sure they will now.

Santon, he was a fullback right? Seemed okay, did what he needed to do in attack. First time I've seen/heard of him, didn't know he was a kid.

1 out of 3 :)

OzzyCFC   

Bayern Munich, looked brilliant tonight. 5-0 away from home in Lisbon.

Ribery has to be on our shopping list.

HA HA HA! Has anyone caught the latest Special1TV? Jose's half time team talk with Inter.

Jose: "That was excellent first half! You were absolutely pathetic! Alex suspects nothing! Second half, you have to be even worse! Adriano."

Adriano: "Yeah?"

Jose: "You were USELESS! Very good, keep it up. Stankovic, fantastic, you certainly did! But guys, remember, what did I say?"

Inter: "Last minute, second leg."

Jose: "I can't hear you!!"

Inter: "LAST MINUTE, SECOND LEG!"

Jose: "Porto 2004, very nice! He'll never see it coming! Now go! Be stinking!"

How I would love that to happen.

Were they really that good or was sporting so bad. Are Bayern the team to avoid?

I small part of me actually hopes for Inter, Barcelona, Roma to all get ****ing knocked out.

Apart from Villareal or Atletico (who I don't have anything against) no Serie A club or big La Liga teams in the quarterfinals. You'd see Platini and Blatter tripping over themselves to get something done quick.

I think, though, that Roma will beat Arsenal (see how they nailed us to the wall there?) but United will beat Inter.

However, I'm oddly fearing nobody in the next round. Bring on Barca, Man U, Liverpool, Inter... I don't care. Let's get a fight we won't forget.