• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nona_valente

Southend 1 Chelsea 4

Man of the Match  

277 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• Did Not Watch The Game
    • Cech
    • Bosingwa
    • Terry
    • Alex
    • A. Cole
    • Mikel
    • Lampard
    • Ballack
    • Joe Cole
    • Kalou
    • Anelka
    • Belletti
    • Di Santo

Chelsea won 4-1 against Southend, at Southend, in the FA Cup replay this evening.

Please use this thread for reaction to the Southend match.

Please note that this forum is a privilege and it's abuse will result in it's deletion. Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things.

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

Feroze   

Kalou MOTM, Amazing performance from the lads.

did anyone see di santo throw barret I think on the floor at the final whistle, didn't even apologise just walked off :)

Kalou had a good game, not the most classy of player, never been the best finisher, but works hard, can beat a player and has pace. he should start the next game as we have far more balance when he plays. I would replace alex with riccy, but other then that this team should play next game, most signinficantly no Drogba or deco. not sure who'd play over j.Cole if he's injured, but id play malouda over deco atm in the forward three.

Adaemus   

Kalou and Ballack...two players we could really do with right now.

Great game (in the end)...let's hope Joey isn't too badly injured, though that could be just what Kalou was waiting for.

Sir   
did anyone see di santo throw barret I think on the floor at the final whistle, didn't even apologise just walked of :)

And people say he can't make it in this league!

Great win thank god, bring on stoke!

Looked like a team tonight. Played with unity, Kalou, Ashley had great games. Drogba has had his day, I fear the reports of him interrupting the team spirit are true. If so, get rid now. Do we need him? Go watch the United game for the answer.

One word of obvious caution though. Zonal marking DOES NOT WORK. Every corner we conceded a Southend player got to the ball first.

Kalou for me. Scored a cracker and created two more.

The one corner aside, I was delighted with tonight. The players' reaction to conceding was positive and we moved onwards. Well done Chels!