Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Barking Blue

That Massive Flag In The Mhl

0 posts in this topic

Recently has been being pulled to far up, at a few games you can't see the Chelsea FC bit very well because it's being pulled under the MHU overhang, lets keep it lower down so we can see the whole thing.

Recently has been being pulled to far up, at a few games you can't see the Chelsea FC bit very well because it's being pulled under the MHU overhang, lets keep it lower down so we can see the whole thing.

Was quite low down against Hull, also came across later, from when the players were presented, broke to the ends and up to kick-off.

Will it be at waford? Considering the feable allocation we got, some of it will probably end in the watford end.

Will it be at waford? Considering the feable allocation we got, some of it will probably end in the watford end.

there's a different flag for away games

a smaller one

Yeah it was there today, smaller yes, still pretty damn big though.

I found it funny how they brought there little one out and it started going across there stand then we brought our one out it was about 4 times the size.

ye went up and down, shame it suddenly got wonky but made there flag look tiny

I found it funny how they brought there little one out and it started going across there stand then we brought our one out it was about 4 times the size.

From the TV coverage, they had a problem getting their flag unfurled/stretched properly. Made it look pathetic.

What do you suggest we do about this travesty?

We could put money at the bottom and razor blades at the top?

What do you suggest we do about this travesty?

We could put money at the bottom and razor blades at the top?

I was only pointing it out because possibly those underneath the flag wouldn't know that the top isn't visible to the rest of the stadium, I'll keep my mouth shut next time yeah?