• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ken's electric fence

If Your All Going To Cov Clap Your Hands

Scapin   

See you all there (not literally I wouldn't have thought, there will be 5000+ of us after all). So the Black Horse is the boozer of choice is it? Does anyone know if there's anywhere to park a coach nearby? :-)

Mr Allen   

My girlfriend's birthday is on the 7th & I missed her birthday dinner to go Barnsley last year (on the 8th) & since we lost, she still hasn't stopped bringing it up a year later, so I have to go to her party this year. A bit gutted, would've loved this away day but oh well... I've thought of every possible excuse & even the early kickoff with the promise of being back by 5pm (as if...) hasn't worked. She's done her research, not happening.

Have fun though the rest of you! Upload some vids.

MHBaWA   

clap clap clap

"que sara sara"... we'll finish that if w win!!!

See you all there (not literally I wouldn't have thought, there will be 5000+ of us after all). So the Black Horse is the boozer of choice is it? Does anyone know if there's anywhere to park a coach nearby? :-)

See the above reply to Ken fella, not sure if you'll be able to squeeze a coach in at any of the nearer parks. Why not try the pub itself? May be some scope to park it up there?

Black Horse Inn, Exhall - pub details

Address: Coventry Road, Exhall, Coventry, West Midlands, CV7 9FU

Tel: 0871 917 0007