• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WPAULWIN

Newcastle Away - Options

WPAULWIN   

I did not organise my travel plans early enough and now train prices are through the roof.('m coming from West Wickham/Bromley) Flying is an option, but the timing of flights is not great.

Anybody know if Top Balcony are running a coach? Anybody have any other suggestions?

WPAULWIN   
Coaches leave Stamford Bridge @ 6.30am. Price £35.00 per person.

Cheers mate

WPAULWIN   
I am going on the train via Sheffield - works out around £35 with a YPR.

Thanks mate....... its been a little while since I could've used a YPR...... but I'll see if the same discount is there for the family rail card

Thanks mate....... its been a little while since I could've used a YPR...... but I'll see if the same discount is there for the family rail card

Fair enough! Journey up on East Midlands train from St.Pancras to Sheffield, then a XCountry train to Newcastle. Way back National Express East Coast all the way, changing at Leeds. Seems like journeys between London and Newcastle that day are few and far between, and those that which do go direct have reached ridiculous prices. So I was happy to train it all the way for only 35 quid. Went there on the coach a few years and it was too far! 6 hours each way!

andy3009   

Think the options are.....train up on saturday, have a quality night out, watch the chels win on sunday then train it home after. Great plan! Just need more people to join me!

Oh no. Not yet another s**thole northern city to go to. Can't the FA just stop northern teams playing in the Premier League or something.