• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ShedBoy91

Rome

I know it's abit early but would there be anything organised? A coach or anything?

youthy   
I know it's abit early but would there be anything organised? A coach or anything?

Perhaps you would like to start organising something..........

Mongrel   

That's a daft question mate and yes it is far too early.

Don't start talking like that unless it's full time in the Semi final 2nd Leg and we've gone through.

Jesus people, wish I hadn't bothered now!!

a coach all the way to rome?

Yes, they did it to Moscow? Why not, it wouldn't take long.

Perhaps you would like to start organising something..........

I don't have the finances to be able to organise and pay up front mate, nor do I have the contacts.

Why the stupid reply, if you don't want to talk about it properly why bother replying?

That's a daft question mate and yes it is far too early.

Don't start talking like that unless it's full time in the Semi final 2nd Leg and we've gone through.

Well I think we'll get there ...

Shhhhhhhh!

Sorry. I don't really.

fairplay didn't realise they did one to moscow, how long would it take to rome? easier to fly surely

Yeh BA already charging £700+ though!! lol

Yeh BA already charging £700+ though!! lol

I would not really worry about flight costs as if we get to the final people like flight-options and tomas cook will do cheap rate flights out there..Well flight options always do anyway and there prices are always spot on with chelsea trips.

This taken from uefa webpage... It makes me sick at least give the clubs 30'000 each then leave uefa with the other 10k or whatever thats left as you can bet 90% of them uefa tickets will end up getting sold on the black market for ceazy money?

Capacity

The net capacity of the Stadio Olimpico for the UEFA Champions League final will be about 67,000. Supporters of the two finalist clubs will be served via their clubs directly, with approximately 60 per cent of the stadium capacity being reserved for followers of the two teams. Each finalist will be able to take up to 20,000 tickets and distribute these directly to their fans. The remaining tickets will be allocated to the European football family, comprising UEFA, the local organising committee, national associations and commercial partners.