Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ken's electric fence

Club Shed For The Semi

0 posts in this topic

can't the club hold a block for everyone on here ? maybe give a code word we quote - certainly would help the atmosphere and team if everyone was sitting together

that is a very good idea! is there anyone with some sway with the box office that could arrange this?? its all in a good cause after all!

that is a very good idea! is there anyone with some sway with the box office that could arrange this?? its all in a good cause after all!

On the official website they are encouraging all singers to get the £44 lower tier tickets so everyone who wants to get behind the team

will be together so fellas its up to you.

It's a nice idea. Unfortunately we'd probably find it swamped with non-singers jumping on the band wagon. Certainly the last Shed 50/70/100 I went to had more than a few who failed to perform on the day. Hopefully the non singers will heed the clubs advice and go to the higher tiers (where the view is probably better).

It's a nice idea. Unfortunately we'd probably find it swamped with non-singers jumping on the band wagon. Certainly the last Shed 50/70/100 I went to had more than a few who failed to perform on the day. Hopefully the non singers will heed the clubs advice and go to the higher tiers (where the view is probably better).

It isn't take it from me I was up there for the England v Azerbaijain game.

The blunt answer is no. The best we could do was to ask the club to market the lower tier as the most vocal section, and they've published our article. Fair play.

No, can't stop hangers on, non-singers going in there etc. but it's the best we can do with the tools available.

No, can't stop hangers on, non-singers going in there etc. but it's the best we can do with the tools available.

It was never going to be at the level of many away games where pretty much everyone is up for standing and singing, but hopefully this will lead to those who are up for it outnumbering those who aren't in most areas of the £44 section. You never know, it might tip the balance and inspire people who normally sit in silence (or just spend the whole game moaning) to get involved if they find themselves surrounded by vocal fans. All of these atmosphere initiatives from yourself and others will never be a magic bullet, but they do help move things in the right direction and are therefore worth the effort.

Lets do our best .... if the bloke next to you is not cheering the team, just give him a bit of encouragemement. But, with a SMILE not a snarl

Imagine 20000 bouncing in the Lower Tier

Booked my tickets today, I asked for the three numbered sections behind the goal in our section and was told the Box Office can't allocate any particular block as Wembley send out the tickets ad-hoc depending on the price band requested by the purchaser.

Still it should be better than last years experience with the sit down at all time merchants in the really, really expensive seats.

To recap, if you're up for singing, the £44 tickets in the lower tier are the ones to go for. It's had all the publicity it could get, bearing in mind no home game since agreement with th Club and tickets going on sale.

Just try to make sure the people next to you get up for it too.