Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Battersea Pete

Fa Cup Final Beamback At The Bridge

0 posts in this topic

Loyalty point restrictions will surely mean that plenty of blues will miss out on following the boys to Wembley.

How about the club recreate that great day in 2007 when loads of us crammed into the MHL and watched the cup final on the big screen?

They could charge a tenner or something, open the ground from 1pm and make a shedload on the bars/catering facilities.

Has anyone heard anything regarding this potentially happening? I'm sure it'd bring loads of blues in from all over the south east and beyond.

Let's start the campaign here!

KTBFFH.

sounds good to me, I'm sure there will be an health and safety issue though

The one in 2007 was great, a great atmosphere and you could drink sat in your seat...

Lets hope they do it again (same result as well please)

sounds good to me, I'm sure there will be an health and safety issue though

Eh? Really Peter, its been done before though surely?

I'm sure they'll do a beamback. They've been doing them for London aways (which aren't on TV admittedly) so I'm sure the demand will be there and they obviously feel they can manage them. Also a lot of Blues will want to be in the vicinity of SB if we win.

This would be great for me as my chances of a ticket are slim to none. Surely if the club is putting on Tottenham and West Ham beambacks then a Cup Final one shouldn't be too much of a problem?

I can't see why they wont be putting this up I rekon they will have it without a doubt..?

And TBH you will have a better time watching it at the bridge than watching it wembley what a joke that place is well our support anyway...

Agreed, was a good day out. Drinking at your seat, perfect. Hope they do it again.

I'm gna be in califonria I cnt believe it!!! I'm gna piss all over those yanks wen we win though!

Yeah, I'm well up for this!

anyone gonna ring the club? / know more info. whether this is happening?