Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarefreeMuratcan

Shed Vs Everton Tonight

0 posts in this topic

Me and a mate are in the SU tonight. Hoping for a good atmosphere (especially after the dire one at Wembley. I didn't expect that at all!) but kind of worried about the tickets taking ages to sell out...

Last game in the SU for me was Boro last season. Similar to tonights game the tickets took ages to sell out and the atmosphere was poor. But with the progress Club Shed has achieved I am hopeful we can get something going. Against the other Scousers you guys were rocking from what I read on the forums. I know CL VS Prem is totally different and all that, but let us try and replicate that! Surely there will be a lot of people from last week in the SU again! Hoping for a lot of bouncy, bouncy :)

Chants against Everton:

"4th placed and you ****ed it up". In reference to their CL qualification failings in 2005. Only bad thing is I can expect an inevitable come back from them regarding Moscow ;(

"When John goes up to lift the FA Cup we'll be there, you'll be there..." and "You're gonna win **** all" Inevitable ones.

"You'll always finish 5th, sign on sign on, for the Europa League, coz you'll always finish 5th".

"Channel 5 Channel 5 Channel Channel 5 Channel 5 Channel 5" (Tune of Essien chant).

"You're all going on a **** Europa tour, a **** Europa tour, a **** Europa tour".

Then after that an even more rousing:

"We're all going on a proper Euro tour, a proper Euro tour, a proper Euro tour".

And of course we have our ammunition for the inevitable "Where were you when you were ****" locked loaded and ready via the pinned list of chants.

Gate 14 in the MHL was buzzing last night considering it was a 0-0 thought the shed lot faded badly in the second half.

What row/seat were you? I was Gate 14 as well.

I was gate 15, but right on the aisle by 14, good rendition of CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA start of 2nd half, other than that not the best really

Didn't actually sound too bad from the TV, though there were some empty seats in the west lower - I should have gone. :(

I was gate 15, but right on the aisle by 14, good rendition of CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA start of 2nd half, other than that not the best really

Yeah that sounded good. 4 or 5 blokes got chucked out right next to the Everton fans in the Shed Lower, much to their glee. I was quite bemused at the 'sign on' song that echoed around a few times. Clutching at straws?

I was quite bemused at the 'sign on' song that echoed around a few times. Clutching at straws?

I always wonder why we sing that against Everton. Was at Everton away in the Carling Cup last year and it happened there as well. Just think it's weird because it's mocking a Liverpool song. I know a few Everton fans and they pick up on it, they think it's funny.

I always wonder why we sing that against Everton. Was at Everton away in the Carling Cup last year and it happened there as well. Just think it's weird because it's mocking a Liverpool song. I know a few Everton fans and they pick up on it, they think it's funny.

I went to Leicester v Everton a few years ago when I was at Uni and the fans were singing 'sign on' to the Everton fans, so its not just a Chelsea thing.

Its mocking people from Liverpool not just Liverpool fans