Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MikaelForsale

We Need A Brilliant Atmosphere On Wednesday!

0 posts in this topic

At the present time, this is the biggest game we've got left in the season except the FA Cup final and we need to have a phenomenal atmosphere against Barcelona. Stuff the flags and scarfs, we need a true 100% 90 minute atmosphere! we can't stop singing throughout, like at Fulham we were on the ball and we need to be on Wednesday.. We've got it in us too.. so we need to do it! Push the team that bit further like we've done all season but on Wednesday we need to do more than just get behind the boys..

If we go one down, keep your chins up and noise levels up.

I wholeheartedly agree!!

Make sure you give it some boys!!

Stuff the flags and scarfs, we need a true 100% 90 minute atmosphere!

I still don't understand why when peopole talk about atmosphere they are so against flags and scarfs? anyone want to tell me? wearing a shirt or scarf doesn't mean you won't sing it just adds colour, I fail to see what's so bad about it.

the flags are ****ing AWFUL....why can't people realise this?

I still don't understand why when peopole talk about atmosphere they are so against flags and scarfs? anyone want to tell me? wearing a shirt or scarf doesn't mean you won't sing it just adds colour, I fail to see what's so bad about it.

its the same thing everytime. I'm not against them, just feel we can do better!!! in moscow I felt the mancs outdid us bigtime with their unique and completely unexpected "believe" slogan before kick off.

p.s. sing up, be counted from the first minute until the last. against liverpool chins dropped when the second went in. if they score first we CAN get 2!

Every big game we get a thread going about how we need a decent atmosphere and how everyone needs to sing up, but it doesn't happen. We need different ways to get the atmosphere going, I'm not saying I have a way but it's no good making these threads saying we need good atmosphere.

In fairness I can understand why some people are not so fond of the flags being handed out. I think people find it artificial or staged which I suppose it is but I think on big european nights it can look the nuts when you see this sea of blue and white and with the big pride of london flag going round too its great. But that aside the atmo really comes down to us the fans to raise the roof for the whole match. Get behind the lads.COME ON THE CHELS

its the same thing everytime. I'm not against them, just feel we can do better!!! in moscow I felt the mancs outdid us bigtime with their unique and completely unexpected "believe" slogan before kick off.

p.s. sing up, be counted from the first minute until the last. against liverpool chins dropped when the second went in. if they score first we CAN get 2!

Keep singing if we go 3 down. It's a champions League semi FFS.

We can't become a sing when your winning type of club.

We need to show a bit of Pride. I can't stand them, I'll keep singing no matter what the score at the end.

Lets show them what we think of them Win or Lose.

Bring a flag, bring a banner.

Who cares the main thing is that we sing up and please, can we stop rushing every single song.

Sing it loud, Sing it slowly! Much better at Fulham btw.

I don't think this needed any hyping up, I believe the atmosphere on the night will be fantastic throughout the match regardless.

I don't really care about the flags etc., if people want to wave them , let them - just adds a bit of colour that's all.