• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueBoy86

Why Are There Empty Seats At The Front & Back Of The Mh

I'm not from England and have never been to the Bridge. Every time in a European match we have just 36000-39000(??) at the Bridge. I can only see the games on TV so there were about 3-4 empty rows at the top of the Matthew Harding stand. Is there something I don't know. Cause I went to the Liverpool forum and they are making jokes that we don't sell out on European matches. What is the reason??

Codger   

Uefa restrictions, discussed many times on here.

Don't go to Liverpool forums if you're a Chelsea fan, it's pointless.

I might be mistaken but I don't remember seeing any other stadiums having similar restrictions?

Uefa restrictions, discussed many times on here.

Don't go to Liverpool forums if you're a Chelsea fan, it's pointless.

I only went after the barca game and I won't go there again. What is the restriction for? I think it was only the front seats but why the back seats? Is this only at the Bridge or other grounds too?

Scapin   

It's been discussed on here before. It's due to "outside broadcasting". What this means is that foreign broadcasters apparently have nowhere to park their many vans except at the back of the MH stand. This blocks one or two exits or fire escapes and due to health and safety rules the capacity of the stand has to be reduced due to the extra time it would take to evacuate the stand. That's what I remember finding out when I looked into it before anyway.

breck171   

Initially the seats listed below can not be sold due to outside broadcasting

Matthew Harding Lower

All seats in rows A, B and C have been affected and seats 98-114 in row D, E, F and G

All seats in rows DD, EE, FF, GG, HH and JJ have been affected.

Matthew Harding Upper

All seats in rows M, N, P, Q, R, S and T have also been affected.

East Upper

Row 22 and 23 seats 72-122 have also been affected.

dont know what "outside broadcasting" means