• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alan Conway

Pro Evo & Fifa 2010

Hey guys.

Its that time of year again when maybe we all start to anticipate the next tiltles of our favourite footie games. I know its early days yet, but maybe we can discuss all Pro Evo and FIFA 2010 subjects here, for the next few months.

I'm already excited over both titles, can FIFA improve even further? or will Pro Evo claim its crown back as the king of the football gaming world?

Below is the very first screenshot of Pro Evolution Soccer 2010, if you scroll down the page you should see the beautiful looking (though ugly) graphic of Mr Messi.

http://www.pesgaming.com/blog/index.php

Thanks.

todongo   

Are FIFA/EA adding more clubs and leagues this year?

I hope not, otherwise they'll have to leave out other features. The reason for them leaving out number changing options in Manager Mode is because they actually ran out of room!

Adding more leagues and clubs will make that worse!

One thing I'd like to see in FIFA, is to be able to simulate Reserve games at the same time as your first team plays in manager mode, because if you're playing as Chelsea and have a guy with an overall of about 50 (Tom Taiwo), he'll never be good enough cause you'll get him to like 70 by the time he's 24!

scanz   

I might not even bother with PES2010, I have 09 and I've played it twice.

As for FIFA, only thing they need to work on imo is Ultimate Team, I'm perfectly happy with the rest of the game, though I would like to see the Russian League on it.

I'd like to see the Russian League in it as well. Love, Pogrebynak, Dzagoev, Bilyadetinov...

It's always interesting to see Overall ratings for teams, to see where they rank players (FIFA scouting means SOMETHING though not much) in relation to other leagues players.

Seb   

This could easily be in either the PS3 or 360 thread.

But people who owned a PS3 but not a 360 would ignore it, and vice versa.

This could also be used to arrange online leagues and a CFCnet team (10 members, one player each). Personally, I think it's deserving of it's own thread.