• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

volvoman1

Cup Final Pub / Bbq

Hi as we all no members have not had a look in for the final at the end of the month, so I was wondering where ticket-less people are planning on watching it...? does anyone know of anywhere which will have an electric atmosphere, do any chels own a pub... will SW6 be lively....

Seb   

You've got the pubs surrounding Stamford Bridge which will hopefully be lively. You could also watch the match at the Bridge for a fiver in the 'Champion's Lounge'. You could head up to Wembley and soak up the pre-match atmosphere there, although people have said it's a downer once the match-going fans drift off. I don't have a clue as to which of these will prove most popular, however.

I will be heading down to pubs around the bridge for the cup final as I would guess many more members will. most pubs throw the fans out in and around wembley before the game I heard and my mate was left stranded and missed 30mins of last years carling cup due to that reason. I'm not 100% on this though but I wont be taking any chances so will be in fulham road somewhere.

MHBaWA   

yep fulham road it is for most members!