Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ShedBoy91

Last Game Of The Season

0 posts in this topic

How good was the atmopshere today! First half was good in the Shed, and then second half the MHL made it even better. Loved it.

Your a top man Gus, please stay.

I was right next to the away fans in the Shed Lower and it was really poor first half, just a group of lads behind me trying to get everyone going but no-one was having it. I dunno if the east part of the Shed is always this bad cause I've never been in that part before but the 2nd half made up for it.

I'll never forget that moment when the MH started the 'we want you stay', then the Shed started it and soon 40,000 were singing it. Then there was the short redemption of 'roman sign him up' and then we just applauded for a few minutes just carefree of what was going on in the game. Was a really special moment I felt.

I wasnt able to go to the game yesterday, but from the perspective of someone watching it on the TV, the atmosphere in the first half sounded terrible, seemed like a pre season friendly. commentators said the atmosphere was subdued and had to agree. but from about the 50th minute onwards, when the guus chants started, it sounded brilliant, the we want him to stay chant sounded unbelievable. andy gray was even repeated what was being sung about three times.

We need a block clearly for singing we have to be able to buy seats together because 99% of people in the shed wont sing and have no intension of singing (unless we go 3 nil up of course)

I was right next to the away fans in the Shed Lower and it was really poor first half, just a group of lads behind me trying to get everyone going but no-one was having it. I dunno if the east part of the Shed is always this bad cause I've never been in that part before but the 2nd half made up for it.

There was a good bit of banter going on with Paul Robinson I recall.

I'm guessing that as the East part of the Shed is regularly given over to the away fans the Chelsea fans in that part might not be regulars - not that you have to be a regular to do your bit of course.

Yeah, he took it rather well. He even chuckled for the England's number 6 song.

lol heard all of that loud and clear on TV xD