• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Barking Blue

Twitter

Codger   

Stamford the Lion, apparently. Me too, and I have Craig following me, among others.

Adaemus   

I'll use it when my life's interesting enough to have updates throughout the day. Oh, and when I might actually have people following me...

Seb   

I've never understood the appeal. I don't understand why more than a select group of people would want to see what someone is doing throughout the day, and only in sentences. It just feels like an ego-booster, which is probably why so many celebrities do it.

Osgood 9   
Stamford the Lion, apparently. Me too, and I have Craig following me, among others.

Yeah,Grahame,I am following you.I think there needs to be an offical CFCnet Twitter.

I use it all the time,I use it more than bebo now,TBH I only use bebo to send comments and put pictures on.

Codger   
I've never understood the appeal. I don't understand why more than a select group of people would want to see what someone is doing throughout the day
You're a bit behind the times there, I'm afraid. It's a very good way of keeping up with news, and even some holiday companies are latching on to it as a way of getting last-minute offers out to people. I rarely use it for personal contact.

In the run-up to the Liverpool and Barca games I had SMS notifications from the club - Stamford the Lion - turned on and it was pretty useful (and free). You can just turn them off once you're bored or done with them.

Decent Twitter clients are a bit thin on the ground though, most of them are toilet.

lulu_82   

I signed up for it but I don't post updates - I'm not interesting enough to put anything meaningful :)

I like Stamford the Lion though.

Osgood 9   
In the run-up to the Liverpool and Barca games I had SMS notifications from the club - Stamford the Lion - turned on and it was pretty useful (and free). You can just turn them off once you're bored or done with them.

Decent Twitter clients are a bit thin on the ground though, most of them are toilet.

Grahame see the Text thing,do you need Internet on your phone for it to work?

"most of them are toilet." You Always say that.

toby2604   

I fing being followed or following somebody a bit stalkey for my liking :S

Facebook is where it's at