• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Barking Blue

"pull Your F*ing Pants Up!"

Sir   

Thought this only went on in America lol

I show off a fair amount of boxer...

Yet I wear high-ish white socks and sport shirts (jock)/band shirts (indie)/glasses and "Portal" shirts (nerd)/skate shoes and baggy jeans (skater).

Not all of us low jeans wearers are wannabe gangsters!

I show off a fair amount of boxer...

Yet I wear high-ish white socks and sport shirts (jock)/band shirts (indie)/glasses and "Portal" shirts (nerd)/skate shoes and baggy jeans (skater).

Not all of us low jeans wearers are wannabe gangsters!

It still looks stupid nevertheless!

Ando   

No, in today's fashion it's acceptable, young people don't make a big fuss about it.

No, in today's fashion it's acceptable, young people don't make a big fuss about it.

At 22 I like to think I'm young, all my mates are 16-24 years old and we all hate it and think it looks ridiculous.

JAFFA   

Young people dont make a fuss of much - they're much more concerned with 'their' world that 'the' world.

But more to the point - however 'acceptable' something is doesnt make it any less stupid.

And it IS stupid ...

But more to the point - however 'acceptable' something is doesnt make it any less stupid.

And it IS stupid ...

Exactly, doesn't matter if you're a wannabe gangster or a rocker/emo type thing, it looks daft on anyone who does it.