Sir

Non Chelsea: European League Football

2,599 posts in this topic

European football topic

So Madrid smashed Bilbao at the San Mames last night in a pretty awesome game, any one watch it ?

It was kinda crazy as the referee lost control and lost the plot, the crowd influenced every petty decision it was a joke really.

Milan also won today away at Siena 5-1, Inzaghi now has 300 goals!

Barcelona winning 2-0 so far away at Almeria with two goals from young Bojan, I really really like this boy who for sure has a bright future!

nah didn't see those games Sir Robben, watched Athletico Madrid vs Villarreal tonight though, what a game. A missed penalty in the 3rd minute, just knew it would be a good game. Also watched the Barca game, wasn't that great.

Lyon is in a freefall. I fear the worst for them... :( I'd be pissed if my two favourite clubs were to start crumbling at the same time. Funny thing is they both started doing well at the same time too. We should give them back Malouda, and throw in Deco and Ballack for Benzema and Toulalan, I'm sure it'd be beneficial for both clubs.

I wouldn't want Toulalan tbh, I don't rate him that highly.

Plus Lyon are still first place, so I don't get why everyone's criticising them.

Real and Barca playing on Sunday,would be interesting if Barca dropped points as the gap would be 4 points

At.Madrid with the form they are on will finish in the top 4 alongside Sevilla and feel sorry for Valencia who are 8th

I wouldn't want Toulalan tbh, I don't rate him that highly.

Plus Lyon are still first place, so I don't get why everyone's criticising them.

Toulalan is quality mate, would be a fantastic addition to our squad.

Real and Barca playing on Sunday,would be interesting if Barca dropped points as the gap would be 4 points

At.Madrid with the form they are on will finish in the top 4 alongside Sevilla and feel sorry for Valencia who are 8th

for a minute there I thought you meant Real and Barca were playing each other on Sunday...

The Clasico is in around 5 weeks I think. Villarreal beat Bilbao this evening and as I type Kanoute has a hatrick for Sevilla who are 4-1 up against Valladolid. What on earth is going on with Fabiano's hair ???

What I meant is that both teams are playing on Sunday,el clasico on may 3rd

Villarreal and Sevilla won so race is on for the champions league,at.madrid playing tonight