Sir

Non Chelsea: European League Football

2,599 posts in this topic

Any one see Pepe assault that Getafe defender ?

He kicked him 3 times when he was on the floor then after he got a red card he punched another player in the face!

Any one see Pepe assault that Getafe defender ?

He kicked him 3 times when he was on the floor then after he got a red card he punched another player in the face!

Lol my sinister side enjoyed watching that because the striker took a blatant dive. Thought it was quite funny to be honest, Hasselbaink said it was worthy of an 8 - match ban :-/.

Don't know what made him do it though, has Pepe got any previous for flipping out?

A bit of a fail kick fest. The first one he went for the ball, the second one he skimmed his back.

A bit of a fail kick fest. The first one he went for the ball, the second one he skimmed his back.

lol I think your being a bit kind, it was outrageous

Indeed what he did was a complete disgrace. Kicked him twice then stamped on him and the punched a Getafe player in the face.

Barcelona and Madrid both won mind and it was a stroll in the park for Barca. Atletico got smashed 5-1 away at Racing, oh dear me when will that team learn to defend!

Indeed what he did was a complete disgrace. Kicked him twice then stamped on him and the punched a Getafe player in the face.

Barcelona and Madrid both won mind and it was a stroll in the park for Barca. Atletico got smashed 5-1 away at Racing, oh dear me when will that team learn to defend!

Racing can be a decent side at times to be fair, but your right they cannot defend, hope Aguero decides he wants to leave and comes to us :).

Edited by scanz

Oh nah, I agree he went for him on the second one. But in the first I think he went for the ball.

Reaction, as the whistle went as he kicked him the first time. Most players would've thought the ball was still alive.

Did anyone catch Karlsruhe's goal by Sebastian Langkamp against Bayer 04 Leverkusen today?

WOW!!! Check it out! INSANE!!! :O

Did anyone catch Karlsruhe's goal by Sebastian Langkamp against Bayer 04 Leverkusen today?

WOW!!! Check it out! INSANE!!! :O

Incredible if he meant it. Jedini, do you watch a lot of Bundesliga? Is it as exciting this year as it seems to be from the table? I don't get to watch any German footie so wouldn't mind your views on this!

Barcelona drew 2-2 away to Valencia last night and Real Madrid beat Sevilla away 4-2 with Raul scoring 3. Villa really does impress me when he plays, he makes so many good runs and has a seriously good amount of pace on him!