• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ken's electric fence

London Calling

Scapin   
What happend to that banner ?

Good question. Given the sh**storm that it caused when a larger banner with the same (non-original) phrase was going to get made, the fact that it seems to have disappeared about a year later makes the whole situation even sillier and more petty.

Good question. Given the sh**storm that it caused when a larger banner with the same (non-original) phrase was going to get made, the fact that it seems to have disappeared about a year later makes the whole situation even sillier and more petty.

LONDON CALLING in a big MHU style banner would still be a great idea , ill chip in a few bob to help make it happen.

LONDON CALLING in a big MHU style banner would still be a great idea , ill chip in a few bob to help make it happen.

There's a 70ft banner with "Thank you Guus" or similar knocking about now. Only used once - Wembley 2009. I understand the lettering can be adapted for next season.

Now then . . . "Pride of London" going across the MHL and "London Calling" going across the West Stand Lower as the teams come out next season - How's that.

Dinamo   
There's a 70ft banner with "Thank you Guus" or similar knocking about now. Only used once - Wembley 2009. I understand the lettering can be adapted for next season.

Now then . . . "Pride of London" going across the MHL and "London Calling" going across the West Stand Lower as the teams come out next season - How's that.

Sounds brilliant.

MHBaWA   

quality!

Sounds great but would the chumps in the WL be arsed to actually push it along .

MHBaWA   
Sounds great but would the chumps in the WL be arsed to actually push it along .

depends if the want to see the game or not! if they dont push it, they're going to be looking at a blue sheet all game ;)

guvcfc   

like it matey